Areas of Charitable Focus
- Improving Education by supporting organizations that impact statewide policy, workforce recruitment, and local education programs including our New Teacher Grant Program. Our Employee Matching Gift Program matches employee and retiree contributions to institutes of higher education.
- Health/Human Services primarily through United Way and The Salvation Army's Project SHARE Program.
- Environmental Stewardship by supporting programs that improve air and water quality, preserve natural resources and protect endangered species.
- Civic and Community by supporting organizations that enhance quality of life across Georgia including Georgia Cities Foundation and the Westside Future Fund.
- Arts and Culture by supporting regional and local arts and cultural organizations including the National Black Arts Festival and The Woodruff Arts Center.